- Login to youtube.com
- Search a video you would like to add to your playlist
- Click the video you would like to add to the playlist
- Click the "Add to" button below the video
- Click "Create new playlist" button that comes up
- Type a name for the playlist you would like to create and then select "Create"
- In the top left of the screen locate the drop-down menu and click it
- Find the playlist you just created and click it
- Go to "Playlist Settings"
- Click on the "Collaborate" tab
- Flip the switch that says "Collaborators can add videos to this playlist"
- Click the "Get link" button
- Copy the link and save it somewhere as you will need it to share with all members who you would like to be able to add videos to your playlist
- Select the "Save" button
They will be able to add videos using the "Add videos" button located on the top right of the playlist
Resources and other playlist sharing options: